Travel Tips … for your safety
Whether you are traveling on business or leisure here are some proven steps to reduce Identity Theft and loss of valuable documents.
- Copy all documents and leave with a trusted person that can courier them to you, if yours are stolen or lost.
- Wear an undergarment wallet for passport/valuables.
- Leave a trail and notify family/friends each day of your plans and allow them to monitor your travels.
- If staying for extended period in a foreign country, register with your home country embassy so they have a record of you in case something goes wrong.
- Always reserve hotel rooms between floors 3 and 6. Fire truck ladders can only reach the 6th floor and thieves prefer lower floor for quick smash and grab break-ins.
LEARN MORE IN OUR
STREET SMART WORKSHOPS …